Natural Maui Sea Glass jewelry Presentation

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Natural Maui Beach Sea Tumbler 11-3-09

This is how the tumbler looked yesterday. Most of the time I don't have time to video the tumblers but I took time out yesterday because it was pretty lousy anyway. When it's real good I don't want to stop collecting glass!

You can see how fast the waves wash in and out. Sometimes, not often enough, the wave will wash out leaving the tumbler exposed just enough so I can collect a bunch of beautiful beach sea glass. When that happens the good chemicals from my brain drop down and I feel wonderful!

On days like this though I have to really focus on the tumbler to spot any glass. Then I have to run for it before the wave washes it back out. Many times I get swept off my feet because the waves washing in are really strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment