Natural Maui Sea Glass jewelry Presentation

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hawaii Sunrise and Sunset Chart

I Love sunsets. I was once lucky enough to see the green flash so often talked about. It was instantaneous. This was on Guam. I haven't had a chance to see one here on Maui but I know I will.

So many people come here to Maui and want to see a sunset before they leave. I don't blame them. It completes the experience of being in a place that still manages to be exotic in spite of over development.

Well, when looking for my friend's site for Hawaiian lunar months for my blog on my latest beach sea glass finds I came across this site that actually provides a calendar with sunset and sunrise times for various places in Hawaii. So I thought I'd spread the word here!

No comments:

Post a Comment