Natural Maui Sea Glass jewelry Presentation

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Christmas Music Playlist...

By far my favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas but mostly Christmas so I've posted my Christmas music playlist featuring a little over 170 songs. Many of the songs are by old timers like Andy Williams, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Doris Day, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Maria Callas, so so many more!!!

I listen to this music while I create my sea glass jewelry and when working on my site/blogs. Christmas music puts me in a very relaxed mood and helps me to focus on whatever I'm doing.

Somehow, the mood that Christmas music puts me in is the same mood I get into when I'm looking for sea glass. It must be all the good chemicals dripping down from my brain!

My playlist has to be managed constantly as songs get taken off and added on but I don't mind cleaning it up at all. I'm just so thankful there's a playlist.com that exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment